lördag 14 maj 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 11

In chapter 10 (already) their at the party and Blair told Justin that she didn't have any feelings for him anymore..

Blair- don't wanna be rude but I don't have feelings for you anymore *looks down*
Justin-......
Blair- um Justin? what about you?
Justin- I still l..o..ve you
Blair- Justin I know this is hard but I promise we'll be best friends+ that girl you came with was super cute *smiles*
Justin- *looks up, laughs* your right she is
Blair- *laughs* ok now we need to go downstairs their probably waiting
Justin- yeah your right, Blair I will never forget about you
Blair- *remembers* I cant forget about you everywhere I go your on the news 
*they laugh*
Justin- you just have to resist it, but you don't have to..
Blair- Justin it's for the best let's go downstairs *they go downstairs*

( With the girls)
Jessica- where were you?
Blair- talking with Justin
Allie- so?
Blair- I told him I don't have any feelings left
Jessica- good girl *smiles*
Allie- Miley is really nice
Blair- *laughs* I love you girls *hugs them*
Allie & Jessica- *hugs back*

(With Justin & Atran)

Justin- having fun
Atran- A lot, I think we need to go how much is it?
Justin- *looks at his phone* 12.15 pm
Atran- well let's leave
Justin- Im just saying goodbye to some people 
Atran- I'll wait here *smiles*
Justin- be right back *smiles and leaves*

Justin- Blair? *looks after her and sees her with Chris*
Blair- Justin here!
Justin- *goes over* hey Chris! *does their handshake*
Chris- how are you bro?
Justin- I'm good but I'm leaving now *smiles*
Chris- Already?
Justin- yeah, Blair I think this is good bye forever?
Blair- no don't say that I promise will meet sometime, but probably in a loooong time
Justin- your right I'll never ever forget you *hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek*
Blair- bye baby *kisses his cheek*
Justin- smiles I'll text you
Blair- sure
Chris- can I talk to you Justin when you two are done
Blair & Justin- were done *they laugh*
Chris- then let's go!
Blair- bye!
Justin- bye *hugs her again then leaves with Chris*


(With Chris & Justin)

Justin- so whats wrong bro?
Chris- ey look, can I date Blair?

Justin's POV:
oh god, this was hard really the answer was no but that would just make me seem desperate. I didn't want anyone else to kiss her, hold her, love her, have her alone..
but I think I cant stop her from dating other guys just beacuse I still loved her so I told him that it..

Justin- yeah sure *fake smile*
Chris- cool you freaked me out a while, but really she's HOT and also really nice
Justin- yeah I know used to date her
Chris- yes well guess Im the lucky guy now, ey Justin I'll see ya bye!
Justin- bye *does their handshake*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day, the girls slept over at Blair's

Allie- WAKE UP!
Jessica- *yawns* why?
Blair- let us sleep
Allie- NO it's 11.30 Am and Jasmine called Blair's phone so I answered and were all having lunch with some guys in 30 min so hurry up!
Blair & Jessica- 30 MIN?! GUYS?!
Allie- *laughs* yes
Jessica- ok we need to change like NOW!
*they take showers and get ready*
Blair's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31455045
Allie- everyone done?
Blair- I am
Jessica- me too

(With Justin & Atran)

Atran- whats wrong Justin, you look sad *smiles*
Justin- oh nothing thanks for asking *smiles*
Pattie- guys we have to get ready for today's concert
Justin- on our way!

-----
Ok I'm gonna jump to like a week later. Blair is home alone and watching tv.

*phone rings*
Blair- hello
...??- hey Blair it's Chris
Blair- oh Chris how are you I miss you
Chris- me too even if it's only been a week
Blair- yeah I know
Chris- can I come over?
Blair- sure!
Chris- see ya in 5
*end of convo*
*door*
Chris- hello beautiful *smiles*
Blair- hi *blushes, smiles*


Blair's POV:
omg Im blushing this is NOT good.. but I can't hide it anymore I do like Chris..

Blair- so what do ya wanna do?
Chris- I have something I wanna ask you..
Blair- go ahead *smiles*
Chris- well I really like you and I meen more than a friend and do you wanna date me?

Is this really happening omg I think im falling for Chris..

Blair- I'd love to date you *smiles, hugs him*
Chris- *hugs back, than kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back, then pulls away*
Chris- I have a surprise for you *smiles*
Blair- and that is.. *smiles*
Chris- do you wanna travel?
Blair- with you suure!
Chris- okay were leaving tonight Im actually going on tour but we will have time for us *smiles*
Blair- okay Im just gonna pack and call the girls and my parents *laughs* I know many people
Chris- *laughs* I'll pick you up at 6 tonight *kisses her, then leaves*

Chris's POV:
I was actually really happy that she said yes. But she didn't know about that the tour was Justin's..
But when I was with her  I was totally different I think I love her...
I think I should call Justin and say that I'm bringing someone.

*phone convo*
Justin- hey?
Chris- ey Justin bro
Justin- Chris I'll see u tonight!
Chris- about that I'm bringing someone
Justin- we don't have more beds in our hotel
Chris- oh it's cool she's my girlfriend can sleep in my bed if you know what I mean
Justin- *laughs* ey getting chicks easy
Chris- not really *laughs* just a warning!
Justin- okay see u soon
Chris- peace
---*end of convo*
 
Blair's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31489178
 (On the Plane)

Blair- *sleeping*
Chris- Blair wake up we land in 10 min
Blair- *yawns, and kisses his cheek*
Chris- so were leaving to the hotel to meet the crew and then of course leave our clothes and stuff and then were eating dinner and going to sleep.
Blair- am I getting my own room? *smiles*
Chris- actually were sharing *smiles* 
Blair- *gets what he means* oh you want some of Blair's magic well then you might get it *smiles*
Chris- *laughs*
-------------------

(They arrive at the hotel)
Justin- Chris said he will be bringing his girlfriend 
Atran- finally a girl! *smiles*
Pattie- their here! *goes to open the door*
Chris- Pattie! *hugs her* how are you? *smiles*
Pattie- *hugs back then smiles* I'm good thank you, Blair! your here?! *hugs her*
Blair- yeah *hugs back* I didn't know we were supposed to tour with you guys *smiles*
Justin- Blair?!
Blair- hi Justin *smiles*
Atran- hi I'm Atran *smiles*
Blair- oh hey I'm Blair *smiles*
Pattie- well let's hurry up we need to get dinner!
Chris- yes Blair come on!
Blair- coming *goes to the room with Chris*

Justin's POV:
Really he was dating Blair?! no he couldn't.. I can't be jealous but she's just so hot and one of the nicest girls I know. I think I just have to let her go.. NO I can't she's special aaghh why is it supposed to be that hard??!!

Blair's POV:
Damn, Justin was sexy. Ok I have a boyfriend but what if I can't resist Justin, then I'm dead but he doesn't have to know IF something happens..

(At dinner)
Blair- mm that was good!
Chris- I liked it too *smiles*
Pattie- yum, now everyone we should go to sleep soon because tomorrow were have a lot of rehearse to do 
Scooter- yes and Chris were also singing ''look at me now'' so that's the surprise we wanted to give the fans
Chris- oh okay sure, well we should get going to our rooms *looks at Blair*
Blair- *gets what he means* oh right *gets up from the chair* thank you for dinner
Justin- wait Blair can I talk to you alone for 5 min
Blair- sure in your room?
Justin- okay, see you tomorrow everyone! *leaves with Blair & Chris*
Chris- I'll be in our room okay *smiles*
Blair- ok be there soon *kisses him*
Chris- *deepens it*
*making out*
Justin- *coughs*
Blair- *pulls away slowly* we'll finish this later *smiles*
Chris- yeah *goes in the room*

(In Justin's room)
Blair- *sits on bed*
Justin- *sits next 2 her*
*awkward silence*
Justin- um soo, your dating Chris?
Blair- yes *smiles*
1 min later*
Justin- Blair I try to forget about you but I can't, your the only thing that I can think of
Blair- um Justin I'm not gonna lie I still have feelings for you and you being hotter is not making it easy..
Justin- *laughs* aww you think I'm hot?
Blair- *looks in his eyes* yes.. but I have a boyfriend
Justin- *looks in her eyes* he doesn't have to know
Blair- his your best friend!
Justin- in this case your the most important thing in the hole world for me *still looking in her eyes* and Blair he doesn't have to know..
Blair- you want me to have an affair with you?!..
Justin- give me a chance..
Blair- *leans in*
Justin- *leans in, then kisses her gently*

Justin's POV:
I kissed her gently and she kissed back, to kiss her and hold her was the best feeling in the world.
Our kiss quickly went to a make out, I laid her down on the bed and moved my body over her, not breaking the kiss.
She pulled my shirt of and I took of my pants. I pulled of her dress and shoes. Then I put on a condom quick and went in her.
She let out a soft moan and pulled my hair.


Blair's POV:
I was cheating on Chris Brown, who would? BUT I did it with Justin Bieber. Second time having sex.
I started moaning louder then I pulled him down and we started making out. Then he went in and out a few times until we got exhausted and he laid next to me..

Justin- W-O-W
Blair- *laughs* yeah I know
Justin- *kisses her*
Blair- I need to go Chris is waiting *starts to put on her clothes*
Justin- *kisses her neck from the back* I don't want you to leave
Blair- sorry, *kisses him* look tomorrow I'll make it up to you
Justin- pinky promise? *holds out his lil finger*
Blair- pinky promise *grabs his lil finger* ok now bye *opens hotel door*
Justin- bye *smack her butt*
Blair- Justin! not here!
Justin- *laughs* sorry

(With Blair and Chris)

Chris- what took you so long?
Blair- me and Justin caught up in talking you know *smiles*
Chris- okay well let's forget about that kid an-
Blair- kid?
Chris- yeah he's only 17
Blair- I know and I'm only 18 so?
Chris- oh honey I didn't mean anything *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back*

Blair's POV:
I really liked Chris, but after what happen tonight with Justin changed EVERYTHING. I think I was falling for Justin.. Chris was removing our clothes and I didn't wanna have sex a second time at the same hour. But I couldn't say no cuz then he will now I'm up to something so I just went with it.

Blair- WAIT!
Chris- what happened?!
Blair- *burst out laughing* nothing just don't forget about a condom
Chris- SHIT! I don't have one, I promise you won't get pregnant
Blair- no, were not having sex until you get condoms
Chris- okay *sad, moves and put on his boxers*
Blair- awww *kisses him, then puts on her pajama*

*they fall asleep*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar