söndag 1 maj 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 9

In last chapter 8 Jessica and Chaz broke up and they found out that Chaz and Justin cheated on Jessica and Blair (Blair doesn't know yet).  Justin is leaving tomorrow for his world tour.


(With Justin)

*Justin's phone rings*
Jasmine- hi?
Justin- oh hey sorry cuz I didn't call today
Jasmine- yeah no it's cool, so still wanna meet?
Justin- look I did a mistake sorry but I don't wanna have anything to do with you again sorry  

*end of convo*

*Justin goes to Blair*

Blair- how much is it?
Justin- 10.30 pm
Blair- well I'm going to get ready for bed, are you going home to bring your stuff?
Justin- yeah I'll hurry give me 15 min
Blair- sure, see ya soon *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back and leaves*

Blair's POV:
This was out last night together, I wanted to do something special...

Blair's Outfit: (That's her by the way :P)
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30994855


Justin's POV:
I went home to bring my stuff and packing the last things

Pattie- Justin where are you going?
Justin- I'm sleeping at Blair's house
Pattie- Justin were leaving tomorrow
Justin- I know, so you can just pick me up and then we leave. I already packed
Pattie- well then okay Justin do you like this girl Blair?
Justin- like her? it's more like I love her
Pattie- don't forget to use condom then
Justin- MOM!?
Pattie- what, it's the last night before you leave and you love her so-
Justin- I'm leaving NOW! bye mom
Pattie- see u tomorrow

Justin's POV:
well that was awkward..


*doorbell*
*Blair puts on a coat so he doesn't see what's she's wearing*
Justin- hey *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back*
Justin- why are you wearing a coat inside?
Blair- should I take it off? *smiles*
Justin- yes *smiles*
Blair- okay *takes it off*

Justin's POV:
WOW she was haaaawt...

Justin- W O W is all I have to say *smiles*
Blair- well second time today hearing that *laughs*
Justin- *kisses her* wait second time?
Blair- oh nothing
Justin- no tell me *serious*
Blair- I was with Alex and he said wow to my outfit that I was wearing
Justin- *jealous* oh okay *smiles*
Blair- baby it's all about us tonight *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back, deepens it*
Blair- *pulls away* let's go upstairs *takes his hand*
Justin- hey I'm just taking a shower and brushing my teeth
Blair- I'll be here *smiles*

Justin's POV:
I went in shower and brushed my teeth, then I put on a condom and then my clothes..

Justin- *comes out* I love you *kisses her*
Blair- I love you too *kisses back*
Justin- *lays on top* you sure?
Blair- I'm sure
*they make out*


Blair's POV:
everything just happened so quick, we threw off our clothes. He went in, I moaned. There was so much love in it. It wasn't my first time, but it felt soooo much better than the first time.  I could see that Justin was enjoying it as much as I did. This was our last night together and I knew I was going to miss him. 

Justin's POV:
This was by far the best sex I had ever had, and doing it with the best girl in the world it was just making it even better then best! we were exhausted so we fell to sleep.

(in the morning)
Blair wakes up*
Blair- *yawns*
Justin- good morning beautiful
Blair- I loved yesterday
Justin- me too, I'm going to miss you so much
Blair- aww me too, I'm taking a shower
Justin- can I come with you *smiles*
Blair- no, you've got enough yesterday *laughs*

*Blair showers and changes to this*
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31046351

Justin- that was quick
Blair- I know but I still have to straighten my hair and do my makeup
Justin- you don't need that junk to be pretty or hot
Blair- *sits on bed next 2 Justin* Justin I love you
Justin- I love you too *kissing her*
Blair- *kisses back, pulls away* you better get ready if your leaving
Justin- yeah your right *goes take a shower & changes clothes*
Blair- *Justin's phone calls, Blair answers*

*Phone convo*

Blair- hello?
Pattie- oh you must be Blair, I'm Justin's mom Pattie
Blair- oh hi, he's in the shower
Pattie- are you two dating?
Blair- um it's complicated, since he's going today we thought it was better to break up after this cuz 1 year without meeting other people is impossible. I really want to meet you tho
Pattie- yes your right, I'd love to meet you too, can you tell Justin were on our way to pick him up just so he knows
Blair- yes of course, do you know where I live
Pattie- yes Justin told me, well then we will be there in a minute, bye
Blair- bye

*end of convo*

*Justin comes out*
Justin- who was that?
Blair- your mom, there on their way here
Justin- oh okay *takes his stuff, and they go downstairs*

*at the door*
Blair- so I guess this is when we say goodbye
Justin- I don't want to *looks down*
Blair- hey it will be fine *takes up his chin and kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back, making out*
Blair- (2min later) *pulls away* you have to go their waiting
Justin- I don't want this feeling to end *gets tearful*
Blair- *starts crying a little bit* Justin you'll find a girl like me on the road, I promise
Justin- *shaky voice*  I will never find one like you, Blair Hamilton I love you
Blair- Justin Drew Bieber I love you more, you should go now *opens the door*
Justin- *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back* bye Justin
Justin- *goes to the car and watches her from the car window*
Blair- *crying and waves bye*
Justin- *does a heart*
Blair- *goes inside*

Blair's POV:
I went in crying I didn't want to break us apart, but he'll find someone better than me.

Justin's POV:
I saw her cry from the car, it hurt me so much to see her cry. I was going to miss her so much, but I bet she'll find someone, everyone thinks she's hot..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter @Alwaysblovd :)



















,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar