måndag 25 april 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 6

In chapter 5 Brian told Blair he still loves her but she doesn't love him anymore cuz Blair has started to get strong feelings for Justin....



Blair- *comes in* hey guys about Brian.. he still loves me and I have feelings for someone else
Jessica- honey it's okay
Allie- who is this ''someone else''? *smiles*
Blair- well I'm not going to lie, *looks at Justin* It's Justin
Ryan-
Chaz- ohhhhhhh
Justin- *goes to her* I have more feelings for you
Blair- *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back* will you be my girlfriend? *smiles*
Blair- *laughs* yes but.. can we just not tell Brian?
Justin- why, you like him?
Blair- no but he do
Justin- right..
Allie- well happy ending.. I need to go, my mum just called me were going to my grandparents
Ryan- I have to go too, wait *kisses her*
Allie- *blushes* okay come then
Blair- did someone ask?
Allie- shut up
Blair- I'm just kidding *hugs her and smiles*
Jessica- bye guys
Justin & Chaz- see ya!
Allie & Ryan- *leaves*
Blair- someone more that needs to go soon?
Jessica- no, it's only 7 and..
Blair- ...there is a party at 8
Jessica- YES, were going? *looks at the guys*
Chaz- shore
Blair- Justin feel like sleeping over? 
Justin- I'd love to.. I just have to ask my mum, cuz were going on an interview tomorrow
Blair- no problem, *smiles* what about you guys?
Jessica- yeah my parents aren't home.
Chaz- Blair were are your parents? *smiles*
Blair- well because I'm 18 and I rich parents so I live here alone but we have family dinners every
Saturday and-                  
Justin- my girlfriend is 1 year older than me *smiles to Chaz*                   
Blair- Is it okay?                                                                           
Justin- YEAH, if I let you go Brian will take you...
Blair- awwww baby don't worry I'm yours for now
Justin- for now? you mean for ever? *smiles*
Blair- *laughs*
Jessica- well lovebirds we need to get ready the party starts in about an hour
Chaz- can I shower here?
Blair- shore I have two showers, 
Chaz- alright *goes take a shower*
Jessica- I'll take the other one *leaves*
Justin- soo were here alone
Blair- no I need to choose clothes for the party, you can watch tv while Chaz or Jessica is done
Chaz- *comes out* the shower is available *smiles*
Justin- okay *goes takes a shower*
Jessica- Blair wait I need to borrow some party clothes
Blair- shore *I throwed her a random dress*
Jessica- thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blair's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30814661

Jessica's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30814732

Justin- wooow sexii with leather, high heels and stuff
Jessica- why didn't you tell me you were going to be sexy *smiles*
Chaz- Jess your gorgeous
Blair- thanks guys and Chaz it's my dress *smiles*
Chaz- does it matter it still looks gorgeous on her
Jessica- thank you Chaz and Blair it looks better on me *laughs and hugs her*
Justin- let's go, oh wait... I cant fans are going to kill me
Blair- were taking my car
Justin- okay I'm starting to think you have more money than me
Blair- trust me I don't
Chaz- whatever can we just leave
Jessica- Chaz can you drive?
Chaz- yeah why?
Blair- you don't wanna now *smiles*
*they leave to the party*
Blair- me and Jessica are going to dance
Chaz- okay
Jessica- bye see you around

(With Chaz and Justin)
Chaz- there is soo many HOT girls here
Justin- I have a girlfriend you know you have one too
Chaz- they don't have to know
Justin- you mean cheating?
Chaz- shhh there coming some pretty girls..
girl1- hey boys what's your names?
Chaz- my name is Chaz
girl2- and you? *looks at Justin*
Justin- I'm Justin
girl1- omg your Justin Bieber?!
Justin- yeah...
girl3- take it easy
Chaz- and your names?
girl1- Emma
girl2- Jasmine (not jasmine villegas, just so you now)
girl3- Britney
*Jasmine and Britney pulls Justin in the middle*

Justin's POV:
They are really hot but I can't do this to Blair, I... love her.
But she will never know?

Jasmine- so Justin Bieber *takes her hand under his shirt
Britney- do you like the party? *smiles*
Justin- yeah
Britney- Jasmine look I need to go to the bathroom and meet up with Sandra, you can take Justin to V.I.P room
Jasmine- sure *takes his hand and goes to the V.I.P room
Justin- woooo this is cool, are we alone here?
Jasmine- yeah it's nice without music
Justin- right *sits on the couch*
Jasmine- *sits next to him, looks at him*

Justin's POV:
her eyes were beautiful,

Justin- so what do you wanna do?
Jasmine- this *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back
Jasmine- *deepens it*
Justin- *pulls away* I need to go but take my number
Jasmine- okay *he gives her his number*
Justin- bye *kisses her cheek*
Jasmine- bye bye

---------------------------------------

Justin- *sees Chaz making out with Emma* hey dude we gotta check the girls!
Chaz- *pulls away* which girls?
Justin- your girlfriend JESSICA if you remember her?!
Chaz- oh right well bye Emma nice meeting you *kisses her*
Justin- CHAZ!? *pulls him away*
Chaz- what is wrong with you?
Justin- you made out with a random girl and you have a girlfriend...
Chaz- you too!
Justin- I regret it! *serious*
Chaz- okay but the girls are having fun without us *looks Jessica dancing*

( With the girls)
Jessica- Blair I'm going to Chaz
 Blair- *drunk* whatever  *keeps dancing*

Jessica- okay *goes to the guys*
Chaz- hey baby, your drunk?
Jessica- no just tasted some of Blair's drink
Justin- where is she?
Jessica- um... with some friends
Justin- okay let's get something to drink
Chaz- sure

(With Blair)

Blair-*sits down and drinks her drink*
..??- hey miss pretty
Blair- hi, what's your name?
...?- my name is Alex
Blair- well hi Alex *smiles*
Alex- your name?
Blair- I'm Blair
Alex- your drunk, let me help you *takes her hand and holds her by the waist*
Blair- thank you *sits next to him at the bar*
Alex- do you want water?
Blair- *laughs*
Alex-what?
Blair- you said water!? *laughs*

(With the others)
Ryan- Isn't that Blair with some guy?
Jessica- um yeah.??
Justin- I'm going to see what's up with her wait here *leaves*

(Blair, Alex and Justin)

Alex- *looking at her* Blair your beautiful
Blair- awww thanks *looks deep in his eyes*
Alex- *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back*
Justin- Blair?!
Blair- *pulls away* oh Justin how are you long time ago
Alex- she's drunk *smiles*
Justin- I can see that *takes Blair's hand & goes to the others*


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Justin jealous because his girlfriend made out with Alex?
Will Jessica and Blair ever know that Chaz and Justin made out with some girls and they weren't drunk?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar