onsdag 27 april 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 7

In chapter 6 Justin and Chaz cheated on Jessica and Blair.
Blair got drunk and met this nice guy Alex who helped her and they kissed, Justin seemed pretty upset about it...


(With Jessica, Chaz, Justin and Blair)
Chaz- Is she drunk?
Justin- yeah
Jessica- we should get home now
Blair- NO I wanna stay here forever!
Justin- okay let's get home now

(At Blair's place)

Chaz- me and Jess are going to sleep in the guest room
Justin- I'll take her upstairs
Chaz & Jessica- *sleeping*

(With Blair & Justin)

Justin- Blair you have to put on your pajamas
Blair- *takes of her clothes, only wearing bra and panties*
Justin- put on your pajamas
Blair- no I don't want to, I'm tired
Justin- okay *they sleep*

In the morning

Jessica- good morning guys
Justin- morning
Chaz- good morning *kisses her cheek*
Jessica- where is Blair, Justin?
Justin- sleeping
Chaz- well she got pretty drunk yesterday..

(With Blair)

Blair's POV:
OUCH, my head. what happened to me?! Oh the party I got drunk. I really don't remember what happened to me, hope I didn't do anything stupid...

Blair- *goes downstairs* good morning, mmm it smells good
Jessica- um Blair your only wearing a bra and panties
Blair -*looks at her body* oops *goes upstairs and puts on a lose tank top* better?
Jessica- yeah
Justin- hey baby *kisses her*
Blair- what happened yesterday?
Justin- besides you getting drunk and making out with a guy nothing
Blair- oops again, Justin sorry didn't know
Justin- no problem
(they eat*)


Chaz- I need to go 
Jessica- why?
Chaz- meeting someone
Jessica- who *smiles*
Chaz- oh a friend
Jessica- okay
Chaz- *kisses her* bye
Jessica- bye
Blair & Justin- byee
Chaz- *leaves
Jessica- I think I'm leaving now too
Blair- why honey?
Jessica- meeting Allie
Blair- okay bye *hugs her*
Jessica- *leaves*
Justin- what are you doing today?
Blair- well for now just going to the mall and then nothing
Justin- I have a interview today about an hour so I can come with you to the mall
Blair- shore, I'm just getting ready
Justin- yeah me too

Blair's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30827438

Justin- first time your actually wearing cute clothes *smiles*
Blair- what I'm not always cute?
Justin- well pretty much your HOT 
Blair- *laughs* awww thanks babe *kisses him*
*they get in Blair's car and drives to the shopping mall*
*Blair buy's some clothes*
Justin- well I need to go to the interview
Blair- right, I don't wanna leave you
Justin- I'll see ya tonight
...?- BLAIR! *screaming*
Justin & Blair- *turns around*

Justin's POV:
oh no, the last one we needed was Alex...

*Alex comes running to them*
Alex- Blair how are you?

Blair's POV:
Damn, he was hawwt

Blair- hey do I know you? *smiles*
Alex- I don't think you remember, I was the guy that you made out with and helped you yesterday at the party *smiles*
Blair- *thinking: good choose*  oh I yes Justin told me about that
Alex- Justin?
Justin- hey, I'm Justin Bieber... Blair's boyfriend *smiles*
Alex- oh your that famous boy
Justin- yes
Alex- okay but Blair we should hang out sometime? *smiles*
Blair- yes of course can I have your number?
Alex- yes *the give each other numbers*
Justin- *jealous*
Blair- um Alex if you have time now Justin is going to a interview we can do something? *smiles and looks at Justin*
Alex- sure *smiles*
Justin- okay Blair see ya tonight *sees she and Alex looking right in there each others eye*
BLAIR?!
Blair- yeah bye *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses her than leaves*

Justin's POV:
They flirted like hell, what was I supposed to do? I had to leave cuz my interview I'm just going to hope nothing happens...

(With Blair & Alex)
Blair- so what do you wanna do?
Alex- whatever makes you happy *smiles*

Blair's POV:
he was sooooo cute, he flirted like I never knew+ the way he looked was just stunning...
OMG what am I thinking I love Justin..

Blair- well we can sit down by a coffee and talk and get to know each other *smiles*
Alex- yeah great idea *smiles*

*they sit and talk, laugh for a couple of hours*
Alex- well let's go and watch a movie?
Blair- I'd love to

(With Justin)

*the interview is done and they are backstage*
..?- hi, Justin!
Justin- oh hey Jasmine right?
Jasmine- yes, we met yesterday
Justin- hey look that kiss, I h
Jasmine- about that *kisses him*
Justin- *kisses back & they start making out*
Jasmine- *pulls away* look call me tomorrow *smiles than leaves*

Justin's POV:
what was I thinking, second time making out with her..

(With Blair and Alex)
*after the movie and it's 5*

Blair- omg, I had so much fun today
Alex- yeah me too, we definitely have to do it aging
Blair- yees, you wanna hang with us tonight at my place?
Alex- sure, cutie *smiles*
Blair- awww *they drive to Blair's home*

Blair- let's cook something, I'm hungry
Alex- okay, what should we cook?
Blair- chicken rice??
Alex- I think I love you
*they laugh, they cook, eat and now they sit on the couch watching tv*

Alex- I'm so happy we met
Blair- YES *they look in each others eyes*
Alex- *leans in*
Blair- *leans in and kisses him slowly*
Alex- *deepens it*
*making out*
Alex- *on top of Blair, still making out*
Blair- *pulls of his clothes*
Alex- *pulls of her clothes*
Blair- *pulls away* look Alex I really really like you A LOT, but what about Justin?
Alex- *still on top of her* you know soon he's going have to break up with you cuz the fans and travelling... he's not going to have much time for you that you deserve *smiles*

Blair's POV:
I knew he was right I was just scared of the truth, Alex was nice, cute, HOT, caring, fun pretty much everything I love in a guy...  NO I couldn't do this

Blair- look *get's up and puts on her clothes* I need to break up with Justin first, It's the first time me actually met and were already wanting to have sex..
Alex- right but whatever you choose I'll wait for you and be there for you *smiles*
Blair- ahhh, your just SO cute!
Alex- aww thank you *puts on his clothes*
Blair- I'm calling Justin, Allie, Jessica, Ryan, Chaz to come over
Alex- sure I'll be here
Blair- *kisses him*
Alex- *deepens it* (deepens it'' is pretty much make out)
Blair- *pulls away* be right back *calls the others*

10 min later they are at the door*

Blair- *opens door* hey guys *hugs them*
Justin- no kiss? *smiles*
Blair- of course baby *kisses him*
Jessica- hi who are you? *smiles*
Blair- oh yeah, um everyone this is Alex met him yesterday *smiles*
*everyone*- hi! *they start talking with him
Justin- *pulls away Blair's from the others* can we talk private?
Blair- of course let's go to my room *smiles*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What do you think is going to happen?  are they going to break up?
I'll upload chapter 8 as soon as possible!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar