fredag 29 april 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 8

In the last chapter Blair & Justin are cheating on each other.. Are they going to break up?

(In her bedroom)

Blair- we need to talk..
Justin- about??
Blair- us
Justin- what about us, i love us
Blair- When I was with Alex he told me that your going to forget about me when you tour and not have time for me...
Justin- honey first I would never EVER forget about you an-
Blair- I... Love you but I don't wanna be heartbroken when you are touring living your dream while I'm here not allowed to fall in love with other guys
Justin- are you in love with somebody?
Blair- ... I'm sorry but it's for the best *almost starts crying*
we can be friends...
*quiet*
Justin- best friends? *smiles*
Blair- bff's *smiles and hugs him*
Justin- let's go downstairs

(With the others)
Alex- where were you? *smiles*

Justin's POV:
uh now I see why she broke up with me, cuz of Alex. I love Blair I never wanna leave her but I can't force her to be with me...

Blair- well everyone, me and Justin broke up...
Justin- *looking down*
Jessica- awww guys you were the best couple ever
Chaz- you mean we ARE the best couple
Jessica- not the time Chaz..
Allie- why baby? *hugs Blair*
Blair- rather not talk about it, but guys I was the one to break up...
*everyone+ Alex)- WHAT?!
 Blair- were BEST friends right Justin? *smiles*
 Justin- yeah of course *looks sad*
 Jessica- okay that's good
 Allie- we should watch a movie!
 Ryan & Chaz- and popcorn!
 Blair- yes, you guys do that and I'm a sit here
 *they laugh*
 Alex- *sits next to Blair* you okay? *smiles*

 Blair's POV:
 why did he had to be SO PERFECT!

 Blair- I'm fine thanks *they look at each other*
 Alex- *leans in*
*they others come in*
Justin- already over me? *goes out*
Blair- Justin, wait! *runs after*
Alex- I think I should go, tell Blair I'll call her tomorrow *leaves*
Ryan- um to muuch drama for me see ya tomorrow *kisses Allie and hugs the others then leaves*
Chaz- Ryan WAIT! *kisses Jessica fast then runs after Ryan*
Jessica- well this was awkward 
Allie- yeah let's leave her alone *they go home*

(With Blair & Justin)
Justin- so you wanna break my heart!?
Blair- no, I still love you
Justin- well it doesn't seem like that
Blair- I do *leans in kisses him passionately*
Justin- *kisses back* let's go inside and talk
Blair- yeah *takes his hand, they go inside*
Justin- where is everyone?
Blair- I think they left
Justin- do you like Alex?
Blair- well if I didn't then I wouldn't make out with him
Justin- you already have? *sad*
Blair- yes, Justin we have to learn that we can't date anymore...
Justin- I got that part but just let me have you tonight and then we can split but I want you just for tonight
Blair- okay but just for tonight *smiles*
Justin- *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back*
*making out*

5 min later*
Blair- *pulls away* you could do this all day *laughs*
Justin- only with you *smiles*
Blair- oh shut up *laughs*
*Justin's phone rings*

phone convo:
Justin- hello?
Jasmine- hey sexii
Justin- can I call you tomorrow
Jasmine- I miss you, meet me tonight!
Justin- I can't tonight
Jasmine- I have a special gift for you
Justin- I'll call you tomorrow bye *

---End of convo-------

Blair- who was it??
Justin- no one special *smiles*
Blair- okay

*they have fun the hole night*
Justin- I need to go now it's getting late
Blair- well I'm going to miss you
Justin- miss u already
Blair- aww stop it, no jealousy if someone wants to date someone else okay *smiles*
Justin- yeah I know *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back, pulls away* bye see ya
Justin- *leaves*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Next Day)

*phone convo*
Scooter- hey Justin?
Justin- yeah Scooter?
Scooter-  I have GREAT news, were going on world tour!
Justin- really that's amazing, when are we leaving
Scooter- well that's kinda the problem, tomorrow night so you have to say goodbye to all of your friends.
Justin- oh yeah, but okay I'll pack see ya tomorrow
Scooter- Alright bye
 *end of convo*

Justin- MOM! *runs downstairs*
Pattie- Justin, what's wrong? *confused*
Justin- were going on world tour leaving tomorrow night!
Pattie- Justin I know, he called me first you have to pack
Justin- yes and say goodbye to all of my friends *looks down*
Pattie- I know that's the hardest part but you'll see them soon *smiles*
Justin- guess so

 (With Blair)

 *phone convo*
 ...??- hello Blair
 Blair- Alex?
 Alex- yeah how are you?
 Blair- I'm good thanks!
Alex- wanna hang out today?
Blair- I always wanna hang with you
Alex- okay I'm picking you up in 30 min?
Blair- sure see ya soon
Alex- bye

*end of convo*

 Blair's POV:
I didn't wanna date anyone yet, I just broke up with Justin. I can't date yet Alex yet, even if I'm... in love with him...

Blair's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30963121

I threw on some makeup and straightened my hair.

*doorbell*
 Alex- hey
 Blair- hey boy *kisses cheek*
 Alex- well you look w o w *smiles*
 Blair- oh stop it *hits him playful*
 Alex- where do wanna go?
 Blair-let's go down to the beach
 Alex- good choose *smiles*
 Blair- I know *laughs*
 Alex- tell me your favorite artist
 Blair- guy or girl?
 Alex- *laughs* both ?
 Blair- okay Chris Brown and my friend Jasmine Villegas.
 Alex- you know her??
 Blair- well we met at this diner party and then we met the day after and hung out but I haven't met her for a pretty long time, haha why you asking?
 Alex- *laughs* just wondering *smiles*


 (With Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Jessica and & Allie)

 Justin- *calling Blair for the 8th time* why don't she answer on her damn phone?!
 Jessica- how should we know?
 Ryan- why did you two even brake up if you both still love each other?
 Chaz- right that's just stupid, or did she find out you cheated on her?
 Allie & Jessica- WHAT!?
 Ryan- you said whaaat?!
Justin- SMART ASS!
 Allie- Is it true Justin?
 Justin- yes, bu-
 Jessica- omg your so fake
 Ryan- that's just sad
 Justin- Chaz should I tell Jessica or you?
 Chaz- SHUT UP
 Jessica- *screams* NO NEED TO WERE OVER, COME ONE ALLIE!
 Ryan- okay guys over the line hey Justin have fun on you tour *looks at him*
*they leave*
  Chaz- are you STUPID?!
  Justin- your kidding right?!  look I've think I've done too much already bye Chaz *leaves*


(With Blair & Alex)

Blair- I'm going home I'm really tired
Alex- okay I'll see you tomorrow?
Blair- I think I'm meeting the girls but I'll text you bye *kisses him*
Alex- bye *kisses back*

*when Blair comes home*

Blair's POV:
woah already miss Justin I'm call him...
where's my phone I think I forgot it here
*find her phone*
8 missed calls from Justin
*calling Justin*

Justin- hello?
Blair- Justin it's Blair!
Justin- ohh how are you?
Blair- I never thought I say this but I miss you SO much
Justin- awww me too can we met and talk now?
Blair- yeah sure you can come over
Justin- coming bye babe
Blair- *laughs* bye'


*doorbell, Justin comes in*

 Justin- hey shawty *hugs her than kisses her*
 Blair- I miss u
 Justin- well you broke up with me *smiles*
 Blair- yeah I know but I still can never live without you
 Justin- aww *hugs her*
 Blair- why in a hurry?
 Justin- I kinda need to talk to you about a thing
 Blair- go on
 Justin- Scooter called me and I'm going on tour
 Blair- soo happy for you how long is it?
Justin- yeah that's the thing it's a world tour so 1 year maybe

*quiet*

Justin's POV:
her eyes, her lips, her smile, her face, her body I'm going to miss everything about her...



Blair's POV:
no he couldn't leave me I need him, but Alex ugh why does everything have to be complicated!
That's why I broke up with him, I can't live without him. But he probably forget me.. That's when I broke the silence

Blair- when are you leaving?
Justin- um *thinking: this was going to break her heart even more, what if she founds out that I cheated on her* tomorrow night
Blair- *looks down, gets tearful* Justin I-
Justin- shh let's make the best of it, I already packed so I can stay the night
Blair- I'd love to
Justin- *kisses her*
Blair- *kisses back and deepens it*
*making out*

20min later*
Blair- *pulls away*
Justin- I just wanna say your a great kisser
Blair- I know *they laugh*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Blair going to think when she founds out he cheated on her?
Are they ever going to meet again?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar