söndag 24 april 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 4

In the last chapter they were playing truth or dare

Blair- *phone rings* It's Brian I have to take it
Justin- *looks down*
Kate- you know what he did to you...
Blair leaves*


Phone convo*
Blair- hello
Brian- hey sweet thing wanna meet at my place?
Blair- we have to talk
Brian- shore, something wrong?
Blair- yes can you come to Jessica's house now?
Brian- okay I'm on my way, bye I love you
Blair- bye..

*with the others*

Ryan- what did Brian do?
Allie- he's cheating on her with this girl, I saw her at the party and in the park
Chaz- that jackass...
Jessica- I'm going to kill him, he has the most beautiful girl and he cheats on her
Justin- how can he do that but don't blame him, she does things too
Allie- guess Justin's is right
Chaz- if she was my girlfriend I would treat her like a god..
*they look at him like he was a monster*
Chaz- just saying
Jessica- You know I'm still going out with you
Chaz- sorry...
Kate- *quiet looking down*
Blair comes*- he's is coming to talk here, I think I'm going to break up with him
Jessica- do what's suites you
Justin- don't break up with him..
*they stare at him*

Justin's POV:
What am I saying, I love her... She's nice, hot, cares about me, pretty much everything a girl should be.

Blair- yeah well I'm going to talk to him and I'll tell you guys when I come in again

*doorbell*
Jessica- well he's here
Blair- wish me luck *goes outside*

-----------------------------------
Brian- hey baby *kisses her*
Blair- hi, um look have you been cheating on me the last days?

Brian's POV:
Omg I was screwed, I couldn't tell her I was cheating on her with her bestfriend....
Kate is so going to get for it, she can't make me get all the shit. I think she deserves the truth besides I do care about her and I still love her but..

Brian- ehh... look I'm not going to lie beacuse if I do we will just get more problems. And WAIT before you say anything you deserves the truth so here it goes.. I've been cheating on you w-
Blair- I KNEW IT! YOUR NASTY LITTLE SON OF A BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH HUUUH
Brian- IT WAS KATE OKAY,

Blair's POV:
Omg I was freaking out. I hate him.. WHAT did he just say KATE!? no he's lying
I calmed down and said...

Blair- is this true did you and Kate do it?
Brian- I'm sorry she started, I really did love you but  I couldn't do this to you
Blair- I'm going to kill her, but Brian thanks for telling the true and also did you have sex with her?
Brian- *looks down ashamed* I'm so sorry I did really care and love you *thinking: I still do* *gets tears*
Blair- it's cool baby,  we can still be friends and hang out every day alright?
Brian- hopes so *hugs her and kisses her on cheek*
Blair- well bye I'll text you tonight were doing something together
Brian- that will be fun well see you tonight and also say that I don't wanna have anyhting to do with that ugly bitch *smiles*
Blair- haha okay bye *smiles and then goes in*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is going to happen?
Do you think Blair is going to hate Kate?
2 guys likes her Brian vs Justin, who do you think wins?


I'm posting next chapter today!! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar