söndag 24 april 2011

Don't Make Me Love You- Chapter 5

In tha last chapter Blair broke up with Brian but they are still good friends, she found out that he cheated on her with her bestfriend Kate. In this chapter were going to see what is going to happen! ;)


Blair- *goes in sits in the middle of Justin and Allie on couch*
Justin- what happened honey?
*they look at her*
Blair- I broke up but were still really good friends
Jessica- who was it that he cheated with!?
Chaz- yeah WHO??
Blair- *looking at Kate* 
Ryan- why are you quiet!
Allie- I'm starting to get scared SPEAK!
Blair- FUCK YOU KATE! YOUR NASTY HOOKER * I ran over to her and slapped her*
Kate- OUCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??
Blair- DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH BRIAN GET OUT NOOOW!!!!!
Kate- OMG take it easy he loves me NOT YOU.
Blair- Okay that's why he told me he doesn't want anything to do with you?!
Allie- is it true Kate?
Kate- YES AND I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND
Justin- get out your ugly bitch
Ryan- yeah I've never liked you
Jessica- GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NOW!
Blair- UGH I HATE YOU * I pulled her hair from the back but then Chaz pulled me away from her*
Chaz- It's not worth it
Kate- *takes her bag*  I'm tired of you taking all the pretty guys from me now you know how it feels, your stupid rich kid
Blair- get out before I'm killing you *Chaz holds her tighter*
Kate- hahaah *get's out*

Blair- *crying* my own best friend how could she...
Justin- Blair don't care about her, even Brian don't want her *hugs her and wipes away her tears*
Jessica- It was her all the time, she wasn't with me at the party she just disappeared
Chaz- well she is really ugly
Ryan- he's right she wasn't pretty
Allie- let's just forget about her, what do you wanna do today?
Blair- I feel going to a big party and get drunk
Justin- no don't say that
Blair- Justin I have a question
Justin- yeah sure what is it? *smiles*
Blair- do you ever have a concert interview or like a photo shoot?
Justin- yeah I do, but I go in a public school cuz I started getting sick of the famous life.
Blair- okay just checkin *smiles*
Allie- let's get out for lunch
Ryan & Chaz- YES
Justin- well this was awkward *laughs* 
Jessica- okay let's go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (At the restaurant)

 waiter- hi, what would you like to order??
 Blair- I'll get the chicken salad and a fanta
 Jessica- I'll get the same
 Allie- me too
Ryan- um I want a hamburger with french fries and then I would like mayonnaise at the side and a coca cola
*they look at him with a are-you-serious- face* 
Ryan- what?!
Chaz- nothing bro, I'll get the same as Ryan *they laugh*
Justin- And I want spaghetti bolognese and an orange juice, thanks
Waiter- okay it will be here in a couple of minutes
*they talk about random stuff*
*the food comes and they eat*
 Allie- mm this was good
Jessica- agree
Blair- I need to go home, Brian is coming over
Justin- well can we come with you *smiles*
Blair- of course you can 
*they pay for the food and leave*
*Brian sees them*
 Brian- Blair! I'm here
 Blair- come over!
 Brian- *kisses her on cheek* hey everyone!
 *everyone- hey!
 Brian- so what are we doing?
 Jessica- ugh
 Allie- why did you cheat on Blair?!
 Blair- guys we talked okay it's fine
 Ryan- can we watch a movie?
 Justin- a horror!
 Chaz- no not a horror...
 Blair- why you scared? *smiles and laughs*
 Chaz- no *looks down*
 Jessica- it fine darling you'll just sit next to me *pulls him next to her on couch*
 Chaz- *smiles*
 *Allie sits next to Ryan and Brian, and Blair sits next to Justin and Brian (in the middle)*
 *in the middle of the movie*
 Blair- *whispers* Justin
 Justin- yeah
 Blair- *looks at him*
 Justin- *kisses her*
 Blair- *start making out*
 Jessica- awwww Justin and Blair they are sooo cute together
 Brian- *looks at them* I can't do this, Blair I'm sorry but I can't handle it it's better if were not friends *leaves*
 Blair- Brian WAIT! *goes after him*
 Justin- does she still likes him, cuz I get mixed feelings here
 Allie- no she really likes you she probably just felt bad for him
 Chaz- dude she broke up with him this morning and already making out with an other guy
 Ryan- true...


( With Blair and Brian)

 Blair- why did you ran away?
 Brian- *tearful* I STILL LOVE YOU OKAY?!


 Blair's POV:
 He cant love me, I love Justin...

 Blair- I'm sorry I don't have the feelings anymore, I think it's better if we just don't talk so much
 Brian- *quiet* your right *leaves*
 Blair- *goes back home to the others*
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar